- Vegan, Non-GMO, Dairy-Free, Lactose-Free, Casein-Free, 0 g trans fat
- Retail: $3.49 for a 6 oz. box
- Alternative dairy-based instant mac and cheese
- Ingredients (cheddar flavor): enriched macaroni product (durum wheat semolina, niacin, folic acid, ferrous sulphate [iron], riboflavin), vegan sauce seasoning (maltodextrin, dehydrated sunflower oil, salt, corn starch, yeast extract, modified food starch, natural flavors, lactic acid powder[lactic acid, calcium lactate], citric acid, calcium phosphate, paprika extract
- Vegan Cheddar Mac & Cheese
Rating Stats (out of 100%)
This is by no means the first vegan mac and cheese but some may argue it’s the best. We think it’s very similar to the ol’ blue box mac and cheese in that it is best eaten really warm. There seems to be a direct correlation between temperature and flavor. It also has a weird smell. But, overall it tastes the most like the blue box and does satisfy that craving. We often grill or saute up some Beyond Meat strips and add that to it. In a pinch, or in need of a quick meal, this boxed snack/lunch will do the trick…for now.